生活美語_05在工作單位
1.趕上了!
I made it! (可以用於上班、上學和坐車時的情況)。
I made it! (可以用於上班、上學和坐車時的情況)。
2.要嚴格遵守時間。
Be punctual!
Be punctual!
3.你又遲到了。
You are late again.
You are late again.
4.我只遲到了5分鐘。
I was only late by five minutes.
I was only late by five minutes.
5.打出勤卡了嗎?
Did you punch in? (上班時)。Did you punch out? (下班時)。
Did you punch in? (上班時)。Did you punch out? (下班時)。
6.讓我看看我的日程安排。
Let me check my schedule.
Let me check my schedule.
7.我有好多事要幹。
I've got so much to do.
I've got so much to do.
8.我的時間安排很緊。
I'm pressed for time.
I'm pressed for time.
9.我是個普通的公司職員。
I'm an ordinary office worker.
I'm an ordinary office worker.
10.這工作不太費事。
The work doesn't need much effort.
The work doesn't need much effort.
11.幹活別偷懶。
Don't neglect your duties!
Don't neglect your duties!
12.西區由我負責。
I'm in charge of the west side.
I'm in charge of the west side.
13.我已經結束那項工作了。
I'm done with the work.
I'm done with the work.
14.我還能工作好長時間呢。
I can still work for a long time.
I can still work for a long time.
15.我們的上司被解雇了。
Our boss has been fired.
Our boss has been fired.
16.請把這個訂在一起。
Please staple these together.
Please staple these together.
17.能幫我複印一下這份材料嗎?
Would you copy these papers?
Would you copy these papers?
18.影印機有毛病了。
This copy machine doesn't work.
This copy machine doesn't work.
19.我想影印機是沒紙了。
I think it ran out of paper.
I think it ran out of paper.
20.付款截止到什麼時候?
When is this due?
When is this due?
21.付款日期截止到30號。
It's due on the thirtieth.
It's due on the thirtieth.
22.我們休息一會兒吧。
Let's take a break.
Let's take a break.
23.能幫我倒杯咖啡嗎?
Get me a cup of coffee, will you? (用於上級對下級)。
Get me a cup of coffee, will you? (用於上級對下級)。
24.您想喝杯咖啡嗎?
Would you like some coffee?
Would you like some coffee?
25.那真是太好了。
That would be great. 用於回答別人的邀請和建議。
That would be great. 用於回答別人的邀請和建議。
26.快到午飯時間了。
It's almost lunchtime.
It's almost lunchtime.
27.我們有1小時的午休時間。
We took an hour lunch break.
We took an hour lunch break.
28.我們開始吧。
Let's get started.
Let's get started.
29.現在我不能放下這個工作。
I can't leave this job at the moment.
I can't leave this job at the moment.
30.我太忙了,顧不上那麼瑣碎的事。
I'm too busy to bother with such details.
I'm too busy to bother with such details.
31.我忙得四腳朝天。
I'm so busy, I'd really appreciate any help I could get.
I'm so busy, I'd really appreciate any help I could get.
32.別偷懶!
Don't slack off!
Don't slack off!
33.盡你的全力!
Do your best!
Do your best!
34.悠著點兒。
Don't work too hard.
Don't work too hard.
35.打起精神來。
Pull yourself together.
Pull yourself together.
36.你可以找我呀!
You can count on me.
You can count on me.
37.連喘口氣的工夫都沒有。
I don't even have time to catch my breath.
I don't even have time to catch my breath.
38.你怎麼耽擱了?
What's keeping you?
What's keeping you?
39.換個工作是唯一的解決辦法。
Changing jobs is the only way out.
Changing jobs is the only way out.
40.你應該更加努力工作。
You'd better work harder.
You'd better work harder.
41.我是個工作狂。
I'm a workaholic.
I'm a workaholic.
42.我不知道這張表怎麼填。
I don't know how to fill out this form.
I don't know how to fill out this form.
43.這張表怎麼填?
How do I fill out this form?
How do I fill out this form?
44.您能幫我填一下這張表嗎?
Can you help me with this form?
Can you help me with this form?
45.看來會議要開長時間了,是吧?
It looks like it's going to be a long meeting, doesn't it?
It looks like it's going to be a long meeting, doesn't it?
46.會議開得很成功。
The meeting went well.
The meeting went well.
47.我已經盡了最大的努力了。
I did all I could do.
I did all I could do.
48.你覺得印象深刻嗎?
Are you impressed?
Are you impressed?
49.請在重要事項的下面劃線。
Please underline the important items.
Please underline the important items.
50.好,沒問題!
Check.(對方在檢查名單時表示滿意的用法)。
Check.(對方在檢查名單時表示滿意的用法)。
51.你能把要點說得再清楚點兒嗎?
Would you get to the point?
Would you get to the point?
52.全部重做。
Please do it all over again.
Please do it all over again.
53.把這個給田中 先生傳真過去。
Fax this paper to Mr. Tanaka.
Fax this paper to Mr. Tanaka.
54.請把那份文件交給我。
Please hand the document in to me.
Please hand the document in to me.
55.這是我的得意之作。
This is a piece of work I can be proud of.
This is a piece of work I can be proud of.
56.我找不到我的塗改液了。
I can't find my white-out.
I can't find my white-out.
57.今晚你加班嗎?
Are you working overtime tonight?
Are you working overtime tonight?
58.工作就是工作,不能講私情。
Business is business.
Business is business.
59.他是個努力工作的人。
He's a hard worker.
He's a hard worker.
60.你超負荷工作了。
You're overworking.
You're overworking.
61.今天必須完成這份報告。
Finish this report today!
Finish this report today!
62.報告截止到幾號?
When is the paper due?
When is the paper due?
63.我有很多事要做。
I've got so much to do.
I've got so much to do.
64.瞧我桌上堆了一堆的事兒。
There's a lot of work piled up on my desk.
There's a lot of work piled up on my desk.
65.差不多就得了。
We'll fake it.
We'll fake it.
66.全都做完了。
All done!
All done!
67.今天忙了一天。
It's been a long day.
It's been a long day.
68.我不能為你破例。
I can't make an exception for you.
I can't make an exception for you.
69.外邊天都黑了。
It's dark outside already.
It's dark outside already.
70.就幹到這兒吧。
Let's finish up.
Let's finish up.
71.正好工作剛做完。
I've just finished work.
I've just finished work.
72.今天發工資。
Today's payday.
Today's payday.
73.我們一起去喝一杯吧。
Let's have a drink.
Let's have a drink.
74.你辛苦了。
Thanks for your hard work.
Thanks for your hard work.
75.我先走了。
I hope you don't mind my leaving now.
I hope you don't mind my leaving now.
76.對不起,打斷一下。
Sorry for interrupting.
Sorry for interrupting.
77.打擾一下可以嗎?
May I interrupt (you)?
May I interrupt (you)?
78.史密斯 先生在1號線聽電話。
Mr. Smith is on line one.
Mr. Smith is on line one.
79.我已經和青木 先生約好了。
I have an appointment with Mr. Aoki.
I have an appointment with Mr. Aoki.
80.ABC公司在幾樓?
What floor is ABC on?
What floor is ABC on?
81.電梯在哪兒?
Where are the elevators?
Where are the elevators?
1.我和他很合得來。
I get along well with him.
I get along well with him.
2.我跟她合不來。
I don't get along well with her.
I don't get along well with her.
3.我很尊敬他。
I respect him.
I respect him.
4.我瞧不起他。
I despise him.
I despise him.
5.我想和大家和睦相處。
I want to get along with everyone.
I want to get along with everyone.
6.你跟她合得來嗎?
Are you getting along with her?
Are you getting along with her?
7.她根本不搭理我。
She ignored me.
She ignored me.
8.我不知道他在想什麼。
I don't know what he's really thinking.
I don't know what he's really thinking.
9.我沒有理由讓人嫉妒。
I have no reason to be envied.
I have no reason to be envied.
10.我討厭愛拍馬屁的人。
I don't like brownnosers.
I don't like brownnosers.
11.我是個不顧家的人。
I'm neglecting my family.
I'm neglecting my family.
12.你站在哪一方?
Which side are you?
Which side are you?
13.我是站在你這邊的。
I'm on your side.
I'm on your side.
14.他對我很不客氣的。
He's very hard on me.
He's very hard on me.
15.他總把我當作眼中釘。
He always treats me like an enemy.
He always treats me like an enemy.
16.他對我很蠻橫。
He treated me badly.
He treated me badly.
17.我欠他的情。
I'm obligated to him.
I'm obligated to him.
18.我們很熟,互相直呼其名。
We're on a first name basis.
We're on a first name basis.
1.他的理解力很強。
He's quick on the uptake.
He's quick on the uptake.
2.他不會讓你失望的。
He'll never let you down.
He'll never let you down.
3.他很能幹。
He's efficient.
He's efficient.
4.他是個好人。
He's a good guy.
He's a good guy.
5.他顯老。
He looks old for his age.
He looks old for his age.
6.你看上去比我年輕。
You look younger than me.
You look younger than me.
7.他就是那種人。
That's the way he is.
That's the way he is.
8.他長得像誰?
Who is he like?
Who is he like?
9.他有豐富的常識。
He has a lot of common sense.
He has a lot of common sense.
10.他雖年輕,卻很博學。
He's wise for his age.
He's wise for his age.
11.他交際很廣。
He knows a lot of people.
He knows a lot of people.
12.他是個有才幹的人。
He's a go-getter.
He's a go-getter.
13.你真體諒人。
You're so sympathetic.
You're so sympathetic.
14.他是守信用的人。
He's faithful.
He's faithful.
15.他的嗓音低沉。
He has a deep voice.
He has a deep voice.
16.他發福了。
He has put on weight.
He has put on weight.
17.他太胖了。
He's overweight.
He's overweight.
18.你真有膽量。(你好大膽子。)
You have a lot of nerve.
You have a lot of nerve.
19.他是個很謙虛的人。
He's a very modest man.
He's a very modest man.
20.他有個好脾氣。
He has a good temper.
He has a good temper.
21.他這個人脾氣暴躁。
He has a bad temper.
He has a bad temper.
22.她不知哪兒有點怪。
There's something strange about her.
There's something strange about her.
23.她有點不太對勁兒。
She's not herself.
She's not herself.
24.她真讓人捉摸不透。
She's so weird.
She's so weird.
25.塔米飯量很小。
Tammy eats like a bird.
Tammy eats like a bird.
26.她的身材很好。
She has a nice figure.
She has a nice figure.
27.他已過壯年。
His best days are gone.
His best days are gone.
28.我父親上年紀了。
My father's getting on in years.
My father's getting on in years.
29.他長得什麼樣?
What does he look like?
What does he look like?
30.他們鬧得天翻地覆。
They're making a big fuss.
They're making a big fuss.
31.他抽煙抽得沒完沒了。
He's a chain smoker.
He's a chain smoker.
1.他很自私。
He's selfish.
He's selfish.
2.他總把問題想得過於嚴重。
He takes things too seriously.
He takes things too seriously.
3.他頭腦簡單。
He's simpleminded.
He's simpleminded.
4.今天他情緒煩躁。
He's on edge today.
He's on edge today.
5.他真是個多嘴多舌的人。
He's talkative.
He's talkative.
6.他非常有錢。
He's quite well off.
He's quite well off.
7.他很好色。
He's fresh.
He's fresh.
8.他的嘴甜著呢。
He's a smooth talker.
He's a smooth talker.
9.他是個不可小看的人。
He's nobody's fool.
He's nobody's fool.
10.他凈說些傻話。
He often says absurd things.
He often says absurd things.
11.他一點兒責任心都沒有。
He has no sense of responsibility.
He has no sense of responsibility.
12.他真是個讓人討厭的人。
He's very offensive.
He's very offensive.
13.他這人很難對付。
He's a difficult man to deal with.
He's a difficult man to deal with.
14.他是個倔老頭。
He's a stubborn old man.
He's a stubborn old man.
15.他總是好高騖遠。
He's aiming too high.
He's aiming too high.
16.他從不認輸。
That man never admits defeat.
That man never admits defeat.
17.他是個難以捉摸的人。
He's very vague.
He's very vague.
18.他性格乖張。
He's crooked.
He's crooked.
19.他一無是處。
He's good for nothing.
He's good for nothing.
20.她認生。
She's shy around strangers.
She's shy around strangers.
21.你是個膽小鬼。
You're too timid.
You're too timid.
22.他在逞強。
He's acting big.
He's acting big.
23.他動不動就生氣。
He has a short temper.
He has a short temper.
24.他很能吃。
He eats like a horse.
He eats like a horse.
25.你的香水味真夠嗆人的。
Your perfume is strong.
Your perfume is strong.
1.我的心還很年輕。
I'm young in spirit.
I'm young in spirit.
2.我笨手笨腳的。
I'm all thumbs.
I'm all thumbs.
3.我喜歡獨處。
I like being alone.
I like being alone.
4.我這個人比較隨和。
I'm easygoing.
I'm easygoing.
5.我遇事就慌。
I get embarrassed easily.
I get embarrassed easily.
6.我做什麼事都很現實。
I'm practical about everything.
I'm practical about everything.
7.我是一根筋。
I have a one-track mind.
I have a one-track mind.
8.我看人很準。
I'm a good judge of character.
I'm a good judge of character.
9.我愛吃甜食。
I have a sweet tooth.
I have a sweet tooth.
10.我是個酒鬼。
I prefer wine to sweets.
I prefer wine to sweets.
11.我過著悲慘的生活。
I have led a dog's life.
I have led a dog's life.
12.我的視力不好。
I have poor eyesight
I have poor eyesight

留言
張貼留言