生活美語_06電話
1.我是丹尼斯•史密斯。
This is Dennis Smith.
This is Dennis Smith.
2.喂,是約翰嗎?
Hello, John?
Hello, John?
3.喂, 請問是丹尼斯•史密斯 先生嗎?
Is this Mr. Dennis Smith?
Is this Mr. Dennis Smith?
4.請問是財務科嗎?
Is this the finance department?
Is this the finance department?
5.請問是吉姆•貝克醫生的辦公室嗎?
Is this Dr. Jim Baker's office?
Is this Dr. Jim Baker's office?
6.我能借用一下您的電話嗎?
Do you mind if I use your phone?
Do you mind if I use your phone?
7.我想找佐藤先生。
May I speak to Mr. Sato?
May I speak to Mr. Sato?
8.馬克在嗎?
Is Mark there?
Is Mark there?
9.真對不起,這麼晚了還給您打電話。
I'm sorry for calling you this late. (若在早晨的話把late換成early)。
I'm sorry for calling you this late. (若在早晨的話把late換成early)。
10.我希望我沒打擾您。
I hope I'm not disturbing you.
I hope I'm not disturbing you.
11.但願沒吵醒您。
I hope I didn't wake you up.
I hope I didn't wake you up.
12.我有急事要找巴爾 先生。
It is urgent I talk to Mr. Barr now.
It is urgent I talk to Mr. Barr now.
13.有關明天開會的事給您打電話。
I'm calling about tomorrow's meeting.
I'm calling about tomorrow's meeting.
14.我給您回電話。
I'm returning your call.
I'm returning your call.
1.喂!
Hello.
Hello.
2.對,我就是。
Speaking.
Speaking.
3.是我呀。
It's me.
It's me.
4.ABC商務學院。您有什麼事?
ABC Business College , may I help you?
5.您是哪位?
Who's calling, please?
Who's calling, please?
6.您想找哪位接電話?
Who in particular would you like to talk to?
Who in particular would you like to talk to?
7.他一直在等您的電話。
He's been expecting your call.
He's been expecting your call.
8.您要找哪個鈴木?
Which Suzuki do you want to talk to?
Which Suzuki do you want to talk to?
9.這兒有三位姓鈴木的。
There are three Suzukis here.
There are three Suzukis here.
10.您能過會兒再打嗎?
Would you mind calling back later?
Would you mind calling back later?
11.請轉103。
Extension 103, please.
Extension 103, please.
12.我給您接103分機。
I'll connect you to extension 103.
I'll connect you to extension 103.
13.請稍等一下。
Hold on, please.
Hold on, please.
14.我讓他接電話。
I'll put him on.
I'll put him on.
15.我把電話給您接過去。
I'll transfer your call.
I'll transfer your call.
16.我把電話轉給負責人。
I'll get your party for you.
I'll get your party for you.
17.我把您的電話接到營業部去。
I'm transferring your call to the sales department.
I'm transferring your call to the sales department.
18.是貝克打來的,請接1號線。
Mr. Peck is on line one.
Mr. Peck is on line one.
19.ABC公司米蘭先生的電話。
You have a call from Mr. Miller of ABC.
You have a call from Mr. Miller of ABC.
20.您要找的人來接電話了。
Your party is on the line.
Your party is on the line.
1.她正在接電話。
Her line is busy now.
Her line is busy now.
2.對不起,她現在脫不開身。
I'm sorry, she's tied up at the moment.
I'm sorry, she's tied up at the moment.
3.對不起,她正在接待客人。
I'm sorry, she has company at this time.
I'm sorry, she has company at this time.
4.您等會兒行嗎?
Would you like to hold?
Would you like to hold?
5.他現在不在座位上。
He's away from his desk now.
He's away from his desk now.
6.他在公司,但現在不在座位上。
He's in but he's not at his desk right now.
He's in but he's not at his desk right now.
7.對不起,他出去了。
I'm sorry, he's not in right now.
I'm sorry, he's not in right now.
8.他什麼時候能回來?
When is he coming back?
When is he coming back?
9.他大概10分鐘後回來。
He should be back in ten minutes.
He should be back in ten minutes.
10.他應該下個星期來上班。
He should be back in the office next week.
He should be back in the office next week.
11.他休假到下個星期。
He's on vacation until next week.
He's on vacation until next week.
12.他打電話來說病了。
He called in sick today.
He called in sick today.
13.他現在出差去了。
He's out of town now.
He's out of town now.
14.他現在吃午飯去了。
He's out to lunch now.
He's out to lunch now.
15.他現在正在開會。
He's in a meeting right now.
He's in a meeting right now.
16.他今天休息。
He's off today.
He's off today.
1.您能過會兒再打來嗎?
Could you call back later?
Could you call back later?
2.請10分鐘後再打。
Please call me back in ten minutes.
Please call me back in ten minutes.
3.您要給他留言嗎?
May I take a message?
May I take a message?
4.過會兒我再打。
I'll try again later.
I'll try again later.
5.能留個口信嗎?
Can I leave a message?
Can I leave a message?
6.我給你打電話了,可是佔線。
I called but your line was busy.
I called but your line was busy.
7.請告訴他林恩•凱恩給他打過電話。
Would you tell him that Lynn Kane called?
Would you tell him that Lynn Kane called?
8.請轉告他讓他給我回個電話。
Please tell him to call me.
Please tell him to call me.
9.他怎麼跟您聯繫呢?
How can he get a hold of you?
How can he get a hold of you?
10.請告訴我您的電話號碼。
Your number, please?
Your number, please?
11.我的電話號碼是1234-1234。
My number is 1234-1234.
My number is 1234-1234.
12.請6點以前打1234-1234跟我聯繫。
You can reach me at 1234-1234 until six o'clock.
You can reach me at 1234-1234 until six o'clock.
13.我再確認一下電話號碼,1234-1234,對嗎?
Let me repeat the number. That's 1234-1234.
Let me repeat the number. That's 1234-1234.
14.好的,我轉告他您來電話了。
OK. I'll tell him that you called.
OK. I'll tell him that you called.
15.您的名字怎麼拼?
How do you spell your name?
How do you spell your name?
16.您開會的時候史密斯 先生給您來電話了。
Mr. Smith called you during the meeting.
Mr. Smith called you during the meeting.
17.我讓他給您回電話好了。
I'll have him call you back.
I'll have him call you back.
18.是不是讓他給您回電話呀?
Shall I have him call you back?
Shall I have him call you back?
1.謝謝您打來電話。
Thanks for calling.
Thanks for calling.
2.請隨時來電話。
Please call again anytime.
Please call again anytime.
3.我得掛電話了。
I'd better get off the phone.
I'd better get off the phone.
4.我得掛電話了。
I have to go now.
I have to go now.
5.我該掛電話了。
I guess I'd better get going.
I guess I'd better get going.
6.能跟您通上話,我非常高興,再見。
Nice talking to you. Bye.
Nice talking to you. Bye.
7.請掛電話吧。
Please hang up the phone.
Please hang up the phone.
8.電話斷了。
I was cut off.
I was cut off.
9.我還沒說完呢,她就把電話掛上了。
She hung up on me.
She hung up on me.
10.電話不通。
The phone went dead.
The phone went dead.
11.謝謝你給我回電話。
Thank you for returning my call.
Thank you for returning my call.
1.您好像打錯電話了。
I'm afraid you have the wrong number.
I'm afraid you have the wrong number.
2.您撥的電話號碼是多少?
What number are you calling?
What number are you calling?
3.您找哪位呀?
Who would you like to talk to?
Who would you like to talk to?
4.這兒沒有您說的這個人。
There's no one here by that name.
There's no one here by that name.
5.我們公司沒有叫鮑勃•霍普的。
There's no Bob Hope in this office.
There's no Bob Hope in this office.
6.對不起,我好像打錯了。
I'm sorry. I must have misdialed.
I'm sorry. I must have misdialed.
1.我是加裏•米爾斯,請儘快跟我聯絡。
This is Gary Mills calling. Please call me as soon as possible.
This is Gary Mills calling. Please call me as soon as possible.
2.我是ABC公司的加裏•米爾斯,請回來後給我回電話。我的電話號碼是1234-1234。
This is Gary Mills of ABC. Please call me when you get home. My number is 1234-1234.
This is Gary Mills of ABC. Please call me when you get home. My number is 1234-1234.
3.這是電話錄音。
This is a recording.
This is a recording.
1.您能說慢一點兒嗎?
Please speak a little more slowly.
Please speak a little more slowly.
2.我聽不清楚。
I can't hear you very well.
I can't hear you very well.
3.電話線好像有毛病。
We have a bad connection.
We have a bad connection.
4.您能再大點兒聲嗎?
Could you speak up, please?
Could you speak up, please?
5.串線了。
The lines are crossed.
The lines are crossed.
6.對不起,讓您久等了。
I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.
I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.
7.謝謝您等我。
Thank you for waiting.
Thank you for waiting.
8.你給我的電話號碼是錯的。
You gave me the wrong number.
You gave me the wrong number.

留言
張貼留言