生活美語_07日期和時間
1.今天幾號?
What's today's date?
What's today's date?
2.八月13日 。
It's August thirteenth.
It's August thirteenth.
3.今天星期幾?
What day is it?
What day is it?
4.星期四。It's
Thursday.
Thursday.
5.現在幾點?
Do you have the time?
Do you have the time?
6.快到中午了。
It's almost noon.
It's almost noon.
7.現在1點鐘了。
It's one o'clock.
It's one o'clock.
8.1點45分。
It's a quarter to two.
It's a quarter to two.
9.1點5分。
It's five after one.
It's five after one.
10指針正指到3點15分。
The clock says 3:15 (three fifteen).
The clock says 3:15 (three fifteen).
11.3點15分。
It's a quarter after three.
It's a quarter after three.
12.差10分2點。
It's ten to two.
It's ten to two.
13.9點半。
It's nine thirty.
It's nine thirty.
1.那只表慢5分鐘。
The clock is five minutes slow.
The clock is five minutes slow.
2.該走了。
Well, time to go.
Well, time to go.
3.大約什麼時候?
About when?
About when?
4.大約幾點?
About what time?
About what time?
5.還來得及嗎?
How's the time?
How's the time?
6.我沒有時間。
I have no time.
I have no time.
7.你得再等5天。
You must wait for five more days.
You must wait for five more days.
8.怎麼花那麼長時間?
What is taking so long?
What is taking so long?
9.白白浪費了一整天。
I wasted a whole day.
I wasted a whole day.
10.到時間了。
Time has come.
Time has come.
11.時間就是金錢。
Time is money.
Time is money.
12.我看了兩個小時的電視以打發時間。
I killed two hours watching TV.
I killed two hours watching TV.
13.沒有時間了。
Time is up.
Time is up.
14.你有空閒的時間嗎?
Do you have some free time?
Do you have some free time?
15.我看時間差不多了。
It's about time.
It's about time.
16.電腦能幫我們省時間。
Computers save us time.
Computers save us time.

留言
張貼留言