生活美語_08見面、分手時
1.嗨!你好!
Hi! *比Hello隨便,用於比較熟悉的人,男女都可以用。
Hi! *比Hello隨便,用於比較熟悉的人,男女都可以用。
2.你好!
Hello. *一天中常用的寒暄用語。
Hello. *一天中常用的寒暄用語。
3.你好!
Good afternoon. *下午用寒暄用語。主要用於工作環境中。
Good afternoon. *下午用寒暄用語。主要用於工作環境中。
4.晚上好!
Good evening.
Good evening.
5.你好嗎?
How are you? (最常用的問候方式)。
How are you? (最常用的問候方式)。
6.我很好,謝謝。
Fine, thank you.
Fine, thank you.
7.不怎麼好。
Not so good. (用於身體狀況不好或是有其他什麼不好的事時)。
Not so good. (用於身體狀況不好或是有其他什麼不好的事時)。
8.老樣子。
Nothing much.
Nothing much.
9.認識您我很高興。
Glad to meet you. *用於初次見面。
Glad to meet you. *用於初次見面。
10.出什麼事啦?
What's up?
What's up?
11.你的家人怎麼樣?
How's your family?
How's your family?
12.還好吧?
How's everything? (意為“進行得順利嗎?”)。
How's everything? (意為“進行得順利嗎?”)。
13.工作怎麼樣?
How's business?
How's business?
14.還可以。
Not bad.
Not bad.
15.今天怎麼樣?
How did it go today? (用於會議或聚會等特別場合)。
How did it go today? (用於會議或聚會等特別場合)。
16.和往常一樣。
Oh, same as usual.
Oh, same as usual.
17.急著幹什麼去呀?
What's the hurry?
What's the hurry?
18.你去哪兒?
Where are you headed?
Where are you headed?
19.你幹嗎呢?
What are you doing?
What are you doing?
20.我在想點事兒。
I was just thinking.
I was just thinking.
21.我只是發了會兒呆。
I was just daydreaming.
I was just daydreaming.
22.我只是在消磨時間。
I'm just killing time.
I'm just killing time.
23.你想什麼呢?
What's on your mind?
What's on your mind?
24.沒想什麼。/沒什麼。
Nothing.
Nothing.
25.和往常一樣。
Another day, another dollar.
Another day, another dollar.
26.你來的正是時候。
You've come just in time.
You've come just in time.
27.原來你在這兒啊!
There you are! *用於終於28.找到了要找的人時。
There you are! *用於終於28.找到了要找的人時。
29.傑夫在嗎?
Is Jeff around?
Is Jeff around?
30.你見到斯科特了嗎?
Have you seen Scott? 多用於公司和學校。
Have you seen Scott? 多用於公司和學校。
31.我偶然碰到了他。
I ran into him.
I ran into him.
32.哎,你猜我昨天遇見誰了?
Guess who I bumped into yesterday?
Guess who I bumped into yesterday?
33.我跟他素不相識。
He's a stranger to me. (表示“以前從沒見過面”)。
He's a stranger to me. (表示“以前從沒見過面”)。
1.好久不見。
It's been a long time. (當別人這麼對自己說時,通常用It sure has.來回答)。
It's been a long time. (當別人這麼對自己說時,通常用It sure has.來回答)。
2.好久不見。
It's been so long.
It's been so long.
3.好久沒見了。
Long time no see. (比較隨便的說法)。對方一般回答Yeah, how have you been?/Yeah, too long.
Long time no see. (比較隨便的說法)。對方一般回答Yeah, how have you been?/Yeah, too long.
4.還好吧?
How have you been?
How have you been?
5.最近怎麼樣?
How have you been doing? *詢問對方的身體和近況。
How have you been doing? *詢問對方的身體和近況。
6.忙什麼呢?
What have you been doing?(用來詢問沒見面的這段時間裏的情況)。
What have you been doing?(用來詢問沒見面的這段時間裏的情況)。
7.你去哪兒了?
Where have you been?
Where have you been?
8.很高興又見到你。
I'm glad to see you again. *回答這句時說So am I. (我也是)。see可以用meet代替。去掉again則帶有初次見面的語感。
I'm glad to see you again. *回答這句時說So am I. (我也是)。see可以用meet代替。去掉again則帶有初次見面的語感。
9.你一點兒都沒變。
You haven't changed at all.
You haven't changed at all.
10.你沒怎麼變。
You haven't changed much.
You haven't changed much.
11.你變樣了。
You've really changed.
You've really changed.
12.你長大了。
You've grown up.
You've grown up.
13.你越來越漂亮了。
You've become so beautiful.
You've become so beautiful.
14.約翰他好嗎?
Is John okay? (這種說法帶有約翰有病或受傷的語感)。
Is John okay? (這種說法帶有約翰有病或受傷的語感)。
15.你看上去不錯。
You look great.
You look great.
16.你感覺怎麼樣?
How are you feeling?
How are you feeling?
17.他這些日子過得怎麼樣?
How's he getting along these days?
How's he getting along these days?
18.最近你是不是胖了?
Are you gaining weight?
Are you gaining weight?
1.再見!
Goodbye. (分手時最常用的寒暄用語)。
Goodbye. (分手時最常用的寒暄用語)。
2.再見!
Bye. (比Goodbye的說法隨便)。
Bye. (比Goodbye的說法隨便)。
3.回頭見!
See you.
See you.
4.我去了啊。
I'm off now.
I'm off now.
5.我得告辭了。
I have to go.
I have to go.
6.祝你好運!
Good luck! (在對某人去旅行或去做一件比較難的事情時使用)。
Good luck! (在對某人去旅行或去做一件比較難的事情時使用)。
7.祝你愉快!
Have a nice day. (與Goodbye的用法一樣)。
Have a nice day. (與Goodbye的用法一樣)。
8.祝你週末愉快!
Have a nice weekend.
Have a nice weekend.
9.加油啊!祝你好運!
Good luck.
Good luck.
10.祝你玩得愉快。
Have fun.
Have fun.
11.就這樣,堅持下去。
Keep it up.
Keep it up.
12.別幹得太猛。
Don't work too hard.
Don't work too hard.
13.旅途愉快!
Have a nice trip. (對要去旅行的人說的話)。
Have a nice trip. (對要去旅行的人說的話)。
14.那多保重!
Have a good one!
Have a good one!
15.真捨不得走,但是……
I hate to run, but... (這句是結束談話時的開場白)。其語氣為“雖然我不想走,但……”。
I hate to run, but... (這句是結束談話時的開場白)。其語氣為“雖然我不想走,但……”。
16.認識你我非常高興。
It was nice meeting you. (只用於與初次見面的人分別時)。其他情況下meet換成see。
It was nice meeting you. (只用於與初次見面的人分別時)。其他情況下meet換成see。
17.請代我向約翰問好。
Please say hello to John (for me).
Please say hello to John (for me).
18.晚安!
Good night.
Good night.
19.再來啊!
Come again.
Come again.
20.別忘了給我帶點兒什麼。
Don't forget to bring something back for me.
Don't forget to bring something back for me.
21.放鬆點兒!
Take it easy. (放鬆”、“不要緊張”的語氣)“。
Take it easy. (放鬆”、“不要緊張”的語氣)“。
22.希望不久能再見到你。
I hope to see you again soon.
I hope to see you again soon.
23.給我打電話。
Call me later.
Call me later.
24.多保重!
Take care. (“多加小心”的語氣)。
Take care. (“多加小心”的語氣)。
25.你自己多保重。
Take care of yourself.
Take care of yourself.
26.我還會來的。
I'll be back.
I'll be back.
27.天不早了。
It's getting late.
It's getting late.
28.我得走了。
I've got to go. *口語用法。
I've got to go. *口語用法。
1.我會想你的。
I'll miss you.
I'll miss you.
2.我真希望能和你在一起。
I wish I could go with you.
I wish I could go with you.
3.請代我向你的家人問好。
Please give my regards to your family.
Please give my regards to your family.
4.你一定回來啊!
You must come back.
You must come back.
5.有空給我打電話。
Give me a call sometime.
Give me a call sometime.
6.我們什麼時候再聚吧。
Let's get together again sometime.
Let's get together again sometime.
7.請給我寫信。
Please write me (a letter).
Please write me (a letter).
8.我會給你寫信的。
I'll write you (a letter).
I'll write you (a letter).
9.讓我們保持聯繫。
Let's keep in touch.
Let's keep in touch.
10.別忘了寫信。
Don't forget to write.
Don't forget to write.
1.有人嗎?
Hello! Anyone home? *“對不起,屋裏有人嗎?”的語氣。
Hello! Anyone home? *“對不起,屋裏有人嗎?”的語氣。
2.歡迎,請進!
Please come in! (可以用於各種場合,如歡迎他人等)。
Please come in! (可以用於各種場合,如歡迎他人等)。
3.你能來,太好啦。
How nice of you to come!
How nice of you to come!
你有事嗎?
What do you want? *比較莽撞的語氣。
What do you want? *比較莽撞的語氣。
4.別客氣,像在自己家一樣。
Please feel free to make yourself at home.
Please feel free to make yourself at home.
5.請坐吧。
Have a seat.
Have a seat.
6.您盡興。
Enjoy yourself!
Enjoy yourself!
7.您喝點什麼嗎?
Would you care for something to drink?
Would you care for something to drink?
8.沒關係。(不用擔心我。)
Don't mind me.
Don't mind me.
9.我可以用洗手間嗎?
May I use your bathroom?
May I use your bathroom?
10.洗手間在哪兒?
Where's the bathroom?
Where's the bathroom?
11.可以借用一下您的電話嗎? May I use your phone?
12.我得告辭了。
I'd better get going now.
I'd better get going now.
13.非常感謝您的盛情款待。
Thank you for inviting me. (用於要離開主人家時表示感謝的心情)。
Thank you for inviting me. (用於要離開主人家時表示感謝的心情)。
15.有空再來串門吧。
Drop by sometime.
Drop by sometime.
16.他親自來看我。
He came to see me himself.
He came to see me himself.
17.您介意我抽煙嗎?
Do you mind if I smoke? (回答這個問題的時候,不允許時用Yes, 允許時用No,與平時回答相反)。
Do you mind if I smoke? (回答這個問題的時候,不允許時用Yes, 允許時用No,與平時回答相反)。
18.您的房子真好。
I like your house.
I like your house.
19.我很喜歡你的公寓。
I really like your apartment.
I really like your apartment.
20.小心腳下。
Watch your step.
Watch your step.
21.地上很滑。
The floor is slippery.
The floor is slippery.
22.請打開電視。
Please turn on the TV.
Please turn on the TV.
23.我可以把車停這兒嗎?
Can I park my car here?
Can I park my car here?
1.凱恩女士,這位是我的上司佐藤 先生。
Ms. Kane, this is Mr. Sato, my boss.
Ms. Kane, this is Mr. Sato, my boss.
2.很高興認識您。
Nice to meet you.
Nice to meet you.
3.彼此彼此。
Nice to meet you, too.
Nice to meet you, too.
4.您貴姓?
May I have your name, please?
May I have your name, please?
5.我給你介紹一下我的朋友。
I'd like you to meet a friend of mine.
I'd like you to meet a friend of mine.
6.他是個好人。
He's a nice guy.
He's a nice guy.
7.見到您我很高興。
I'm glad to meet you.
I'm glad to meet you.
8.能認識您我感到非常榮幸。
It's an honor for me to meet you.
It's an honor for me to meet you.
9.請叫我……
Please call me...
Please call me...
10.我們是不是在哪兒見過面?
Don't I know you from somewhere?
Don't I know you from somewhere?
11.想起來了嗎?
Remember?
Remember?
12.啊!對了,你是史密斯 先生。
Oh, yeah, you're Mr. Smith!
Oh, yeah, you're Mr. Smith!
13.我不敢肯定,也許在哪兒見過。
I'm not sure. Maybe.
I'm not sure. Maybe.
14.不,我想不是這樣的。
No, I don't think so.
No, I don't think so.
15.這是我們第一次見面。
This is the first time we have met.
This is the first time we have met.
16.鮑勃是你的老朋友嗎?
Is Bob an old friend of yours?
Is Bob an old friend of yours?
17.我想不起來他叫什麼名字了。
I can't remember his name.
I can't remember his name.
18.這事全拜託你了。
I leave it entirely to your kind consideration.
I leave it entirely to your kind consideration.
19.我叫約翰•希恩。
I'm John Sheehan.
I'm John Sheehan.
1.您是哪人?
Where are you from?
Where are you from?
2.我是加拿大人。
I'm fromCanada .
I'm from
3.我從加拿大來。
I come fromCanada . *①I'm from Canada.和②I come from Canada.的意思幾乎一樣。但是②含有兩種意思:一種是“自加拿大來,但並非是加拿大籍”;另一種意思是“我是加拿大人”。
I come from
4.你覺得日本怎麼樣?
How do you likeJapan ?
How do you like
5.我很喜歡。
I like it.
I like it.
6.是個好地方。
It's a good place.
It's a good place.
7.你都去過日本的哪些地方?
Where have you been inJapan ?
Where have you been in
8.你現在住在哪兒?
Where do you live now?
Where do you live now?
9.我住在東京。
I live inTokyo .
I live in
10.您是來度假的嗎?
Are you here on vacation?
Are you here on vacation?
11.我是來工作的。
I'm here on business.
I'm here on business.
12.您來日本多長時間了?
How long have you been inJapan ?
How long have you been in
13.四個月左右。
About four months.
About four months.
14.你習慣日本的生活了嗎?
Are you used to life inJapan ?
Are you used to life in
15.你在日本呆到什麼時候?
How long will you be inJapan ?
How long will you be in
16.呆到12月。
Until December.
Until December.
17.你說日語嗎?
Do you speak Japanese?
Do you speak Japanese?
18.只會一點兒。
A little.
A little.
19.我一點兒都不會說。
I can't speak Japanese at all.
I can't speak Japanese at all.
20.我會一點兒日常會話。
I know (everyday) conversational Japanese.
I know (everyday) conversational Japanese.
21.你是在哪兒學的日語?
Where did you learn Japanese?
Where did you learn Japanese?
22.在學校。
At school.
At school.
23.我自學的。
I learned it on my own.
I learned it on my own.
24.你什麼時候過生日?
When's your birthday?
When's your birthday?
1.你了解他的背景嗎?
Do you know his background?
Do you know his background?
2.我在一家電腦公司工作。
I work for a computer company.
I work for a computer company.
3.我是國家公務員。
I'm a government employee.
I'm a government employee.
4.我是個體經營者。
I'm self-employed.
I'm self-employed.
5.你在哪個部門工作?
Which department do you work for?
Which department do you work for?
6.搞銷售的。
Sales.
Sales.
7.這個工作你做了多長時間了?
How long have you been doing that job?
How long have you been doing that job?
8.十年了。
For 10 years.
For 10 years.
9.你的公司在哪兒?
Where is your company?
Where is your company?
10.在新宿。
In Shinjuku.
In Shinjuku.
11.上下班路上要花多長時間?
How long does it take (you) to commute?
How long does it take (you) to commute?
12.一個小時左右。
About one hour.
About one hour.
13.你怎麼去上班?
How do you get to work?
How do you get to work?
14.我坐地鐵。
I ride the subway.
I ride the subway.
15.我正在調工作。
I'm changing jobs.
I'm changing jobs.
16.我正在找工作。
I'm job hunting now.
I'm job hunting now.
17.我明年退休。
I'm retiring next year.
I'm retiring next year.
18.我現在失業了。
I'm out of work now.
I'm out of work now.
1.你是學生嗎?
Are you a student?
Are you a student?
2.我是個大學生。
I'm a college student. (在美國,college指包括university在內的大學)。
I'm a college student. (在美國,college指包括university在內的大學)。
3.我正在學習英文。
I'm studying English.
I'm studying English.
4.我畢業于明治大學。
I went toMeiji University .
I went to
5.你上的哪所大學?
Where did you go to college? (college 指的一般大學)。
Where did you go to college? (college 指的一般大學)。
6.你上什麼學校?
What school do you go to?
What school do you go to?
7.我上……大學。
I go to...university. (elementary school “小學”,junior high school “中學”,high school “高中”)。
I go to...university. (elementary school “小學”,junior high school “中學”,high school “高中”)。
8.你上幾年級了?
What year are you in? (這句主要是問高中和大學的年級。如果是問小學生的話,應該用What grade are you in?)
What year are you in? (這句主要是問高中和大學的年級。如果是問小學生的話,應該用What grade are you in?)
9.我上一年級。I
'm a freshman. (在美國的高中和大學1年級是freshman,2年級是sophomore,3年級是junior,4年級是senior。在美國沒有初中的情況很多。在小學用I'm in first grade.表示1年級,I'm in second grade.表示2年級。)
'm a freshman. (在美國的高中和大學1年級是freshman,2年級是sophomore,3年級是junior,4年級是senior。在美國沒有初中的情況很多。在小學用I'm in first grade.表示1年級,I'm in second grade.表示2年級。)
10.我明年畢業。
I'll graduate next year.
I'll graduate next year.
11.你的專業是什麼?
What's your major?
What's your major?
12.我的專業是英語。
I'm an English major.
I'm an English major.
13.你參加哪個俱樂部?
What club are you in?
What club are you in?
14.我在滑雪俱樂部。
I'm in the ski club.
I'm in the ski club.
15.你在打工嗎?
Do you have a part-time job? (小時工是a part time job,正式職工是a full-time worker)。
Do you have a part-time job? (小時工是a part time job,正式職工是a full-time worker)。
16.我一個星期去一次書店做收銀員。
I work at a bookstore as a cashier once a week.
I work at a bookstore as a cashier once a week.
17.畢業以後你打算做什麼?
What are your plans after graduation?
What are your plans after graduation?
1.你家有幾口人?
How many people are in your family?
How many people are in your family?
2.四口人。
Four people.
Four people.
3.父母和我的妹妹。
My parents and my younger sister.
My parents and my younger sister.
4.你有兄弟姐妹嗎?
Any brothers or sisters?
Any brothers or sisters?
5.只有一個哥哥(弟弟)。
Just one brother. (just和only都表示“只有,只”。想明確表示哥哥時用older brother,弟弟用younger brother。英語中一般不把兄弟或姐妹加以區分)。
Just one brother. (just和only都表示“只有,只”。想明確表示哥哥時用older brother,弟弟用younger brother。英語中一般不把兄弟或姐妹加以區分)。
6.你和父母住在一起嗎?
Do you live with your parents?
Do you live with your parents?
7.我一個人住。
I live alone.
I live alone.
8.我住在公寓裏。
I live in an apartment.
I live in an apartment.
9.你結婚了嗎? Are you married?
不,還沒有。 No, not yet.
10.我有對象了。
I have a fianc岢. (fianc岢來自於法語,嚴格地來講fianc岢是“未婚夫”;fianc岢e是“未婚妻”。兩者尾碼不同,發音一樣)。
I have a fianc岢. (fianc岢來自於法語,嚴格地來講fianc岢是“未婚夫”;fianc岢e是“未婚妻”。兩者尾碼不同,發音一樣)。
11.我打算明年結婚。
I'm going to get married next year.
I'm going to get married next year.
12.我結婚了。
I'm married.(“獨身”用I'm single表示)。
I'm married.(“獨身”用I'm single表示)。
13.我訂婚了。
I'm engaged.
I'm engaged.
14.有孩子嗎?
Any children?
Any children?
15.我有兩個男孩。
I have two boys.
I have two boys.
16.我有一個女兒,在上小學。
I have one daughter in elementary school.
I have one daughter in elementary school.
17.我沒有孩子。
I don't have any children.
I don't have any children.
1.你有什麼愛好?
What are your hobbies?
What are your hobbies?
2.你有點什麼愛好嗎?
Do you have any hobbies?
Do you have any hobbies?
3.業餘時間你都幹什麼?
What do you do when you have free time?
What do you do when you have free time?
4.我喜歡看電影。
I like to watch movies.
I like to watch movies.
5.你喜歡看什麼樣的電影?
What kind of movies do you like?
What kind of movies do you like?
6.你的鋼琴彈得真好。
You're a good pianist.
You're a good pianist.
7.你喜歡哪種運動?
What kind of sports do you like?
What kind of sports do you like?
8.你滑了多長時間雪了?
How long have you been skiing?
How long have you been skiing?
9.我只是喜歡看。
I just like to watch.
I just like to watch.
10.我是棒球迷。
I'm a baseball fan.
I'm a baseball fan.
11.我喜歡打高爾夫球。
I like to play golf.
I like to play golf.
12.你練習過健美操嗎?
Have you ever done aerobics?
Have you ever done aerobics?
13.你對什麼感興趣?
What are your interests?
What are your interests?
14.我從沒做過。
I've never done that.
I've never done that.
15.你去國外旅行過嗎?
Have you ever traveled abroad?
Have you ever traveled abroad?
16.你去哪兒了?
Where have you been?
Where have you been?
17.我去美國和德國了。
I've been to theU.S. and Germany .
I've been to the
18.下次你想去哪兒?
Where do you want to go next?
Where do you want to go next?
1.你多大了?
How old are you? (在美國,出於禮貌是不問別人的年齡、體重和身高的。除非是自己比較熟悉的人,最好回避提這些問題)。
How old are you? (在美國,出於禮貌是不問別人的年齡、體重和身高的。除非是自己比較熟悉的人,最好回避提這些問題)。
2.我48歲。
I'm forty-eight.
I'm forty-eight.
3.你的體重是多少?
How much do you weigh?
How much do you weigh?
4.七十五公斤左右。
About seventy-five kilograms. (美國不用公制單位,而用pound磅(1磅 大約453克 ,複數是pounds))。
About seventy-five kilograms. (美國不用公制單位,而用pound磅(
5.我重164磅 。
I weigh a-hundred-sixty-four pounds.
I weigh a-hundred-sixty-four pounds.
6.你有多高?
How tall are you?
How tall are you?
7.一米 80左右。
About one-hundred-eighty centimeters. (美國不用公制單位,而用foot英尺計算(1英尺大約30釐米,複數是feet;1英寸大約是2.5釐米,複數是inches))。
About one-hundred-eighty centimeters. (美國不用公制單位,而用foot英尺計算(1英尺大約30釐米,複數是feet;1英寸大約是2.5釐米,複數是inches))。
8.我身高5英尺 3寸。
I'm five feet three inches tall.
I'm five feet three inches tall.
1.今天真熱呀!
It's very hot today, isn't it? (isn't it? 帶有“真……呀!”的語感)。
It's very hot today, isn't it? (isn't it? 帶有“真……呀!”的語感)。
2.天氣炎熱。
It's blistering hot.
It's blistering hot.
3.今天的天氣真好!
It's a fine day today.
It's a fine day today.
4.明天的天氣怎麼樣?
What's the forecast for tomorrow?
What's the forecast for tomorrow?
5.今天的天氣怎麼樣?
How's the weather today?
How's the weather today?
6.今天會下雨嗎?
Is it going to rain today?
Is it going to rain today?
7.好像要下雨。
We're expecting some rain.
We're expecting some rain.
8.下雨了。
It's raining.
It's raining.
9.今天會下雨吧!
It's going to rain today.
It's going to rain today.
10.今天很熱。
It's hot today.
It's hot today.
11.今天很暖和。
It's warm today.
It's warm today.
12.今天很冷。
It's cold today.
It's cold today.
13.今天冷嗖嗖的。
It's chilly today.
It's chilly today.
14.今天風很大。
It's windy today.
It's windy today.
15.今天很悶熱。
It's humid.
It's humid.
16.氣候乾燥。
It's dry.
It's dry.
17.暴風雨天氣。
It's stormy.
It's stormy.
18.下雪了。
It's snowing.
It's snowing.
19.天陰沉沉的。
It's gloomy.
It's gloomy.
20.看樣子我們會遇上雷陣雨。
It looks like we are going to have a thunder shower.
It looks like we are going to have a thunder shower.
21.颱風快到了。
A typhoon is coming.
A typhoon is coming.
22.起霧了。
It's foggy.
It's foggy.
23.冷得像要結冰了。
It's freezing.
It's freezing.
24.快要下暴風雨了。
We're going to have a blizzard.
We're going to have a blizzard.
25.這天真舒服。
It's pleasant.
It's pleasant.
26.今天風和日麗。
It's mild today.
It's mild today.
27.霧濛濛的。
It's misty.
It's misty.
28.今天陰天。
It's overcast today.
It's overcast today.
29.糟糕的天氣。
It's miserable.
It's miserable.
30.我怕熱。
I'm sensitive to heat.
I'm sensitive to heat.
31.今天風和日麗。
It's breezy today.
It's breezy today.
32.今天的天氣讓人不舒服。
It's uncomfortable today.
It's uncomfortable today.
33.熱死我了。
The heat is killing me.
The heat is killing me.
34.下了瓢潑大雨。
It's raining cats and dogs! (用cat (貓)和dog (狗)來表示瓢潑大雨。可以說cats and dogs,卻不能反過來說成dogs and cats)。
It's raining cats and dogs! (用cat (貓)和dog (狗)來表示瓢潑大雨。可以說cats and dogs,卻不能反過來說成dogs and cats)。
35.下霜了。
It's frosty today
It's frosty today

留言
張貼留言