生活美語_14商量
1.說實話……
As a matter of fact, ...
As a matter of fact, ...
2.別告訴任何人。
Don't tell anyone.
Don't tell anyone.
3.我有件事要坦白。
I have a confession.
I have a confession.
4.我有一個秘密。
I have a secret.
I have a secret.
5.我把一切告訴你。
I'll fill you in.
I'll fill you in.
6.我就直說吧。
I'll level with you.
I'll level with you.
7.我知道的大概就是這些。
That is about all I know.
That is about all I know.
8.我們關起門來在這兒說。/我們私下裏說。
This is just between you and me. *比較輕鬆的說法。直譯為“你我倆人之間的事”。
This is just between you and me. *比較輕鬆的說法。直譯為“你我倆人之間的事”。
9.這是一個秘密。
It's a secret.
It's a secret.
10.我告訴你一個秘密。
Let me tell you a secret.
Let me tell you a secret.
11.他不能保守秘密。
He can't keep a secret.
He can't keep a secret.
12.你的嘴不嚴。
You've got a big mouth!
You've got a big mouth!
13.我不敢對我的老闆說。
I don't have the guts to say that to my boss.
I don't have the guts to say that to my boss.
14.聽小道消息說。
A little bird told me. *說不清楚是從哪兒聽來的,或者不願意說出是從誰那兒聽來的情況下使用。
A little bird told me. *說不清楚是從哪兒聽來的,或者不願意說出是從誰那兒聽來的情況下使用。
15.我什麼都沒說。
I didn't say anything. *表示自己沒有泄密的說法。
I didn't say anything. *表示自己沒有泄密的說法。
16.無意中說漏了嘴。
It was a slip of the tongue.
It was a slip of the tongue.
17.我一個字都不說出去。
I won't say a word. *用來表示“保證對誰都不說出去”。
I won't say a word. *用來表示“保證對誰都不說出去”。
1.我保證。
I promise.
I promise.
2.我不能保證。
I can't promise. *“不能保證,但可以試試”。表達想幫助對方的心情。
I can't promise. *“不能保證,但可以試試”。表達想幫助對方的心情。
3.一定。
Will do.
Will do.
4.我發誓。
I swear. *語氣強烈。
I swear. *語氣強烈。
5.請相信我。
Trust me.
Trust me.
6.說到就得做到。
A promise is a promise!
A promise is a promise!

留言
張貼留言