生活美語_18悲傷時


● 失望01   語音:
1.真讓人失望! 
What a disappointment!
2.太遺憾了! 
What a pity!
3.白費力了。 
It was a waste of effort.
4.白費勁。 
A wild-goose chase *wild goose
表示“過路的大雁”,chase意為“追趕”。會話中常用。
5.前功盡棄。
All that for nothing. *
事情進展得不那麼順利時,表示“我費了那麼大的勁兒,我作出了那麼多的努力,可是……”。
6.你真讓我失望。 
You let me down.
7.我真失策。
I blew it. *
常用俚語,表示“失敗”、“失策”、“幹了一件蠢事”。
8.毫無辦法。 
It can't be helped.
9.純屬浪費時間。 
It's a waste of time.
10.差不多了! 
Almost! *
用來表示幾乎就要成功了。
11.我感到悲傷。
I feel sad.
12.我感到非常痛苦。
I feel really sad.
13.哦!天哪! 
Oh, dear!
14.嗚嗚! 
Boohoo. *
用在大聲哭泣時,嗚嗚地哭。
15.我的心都碎了。
My heart broke.
16.我的內心充滿了悲傷。
My heart has been filled with grief.
17.那悲慘的故事使我心情抑鬱。
The sad story depressed me.
18.真無情! 
How ruthless!
19.沒人能知道我的感受。
No one can understand how I really feel.
● 寂寞02   語音:
1.我感到很寂寞。 
I feel lonely.
2.我討厭孤獨。
I hate being alone.
3.我不在乎孤獨。
I don't mind being alone.
4.我想念你。 
I miss you. *miss 
表示“因某人不在而覺得寂寞”,I miss you含有I want to see you(我想見到你)和I want to be with you(我想和你在一起)這兩種心情。
5.我覺得空蕩蕩的。
I feel empty.
6.我的生活很空虛。 
My life is empty.
7.最終只剩下了我一個人。
Alone at last.
● 鬱悶、憂鬱03   語音:
1.我很沮喪。 
I'm depressed.
2.我今天感到很憂鬱。
I've got the blues today.
3.這真讓人沮喪。 
It's depressing.
4.雨天使我感到消沉。 
Rainy days get me down.
5.我提不起精神來做事。
I don't feel like doing anything.
6.他滿臉憂愁。 
He looks melancholy.
7.今天,他看上去很鬱悶。
He looks gloomy today.
● 斷念、絕望04   語音:
1.放棄了。/投降了。 
I give up.
2.沒法子。 
I can't help it. *
當帶有can時,help表示“避開”、“抑制”、“控制”,所以I can't help it 表示“不得不這樣做”、“無法回避”。
3.沒戲。
Not a chance! *
用於沒有可能性時。
4.毫無辦法。
That's the way it goes.
5.毫無線索。 
I have no clue.
6.我認輸了。 
I'm throwing in the towel. *throw in the towel
原是拳擊用語,日常會話時常用來表示“認輸”。
7.絕望了。
It's hopeless.
8.總比沒有強。
Better than nothing. *
句子開頭的It's被省略。
9.這就是命運呀!
It was fate. *
表示“逃脫不了的命運,註定的命運”。
10.都已經過去了。
It's history. *
表示“已經沒有了”、“是過去的事了”。
11.這可難倒了我。/不知道。
It beats me.
12.除此之外我別無選擇。
I have no other choice but to do so.
13.我已經不再留戀這個公司了。 
I no longer feel devoted to this company.
14.果不其然。
That figures.
15.正如我所想像的那樣。
It is just as I imagined.
16.瞧,我早跟你說過吧!
See, didn't I tell you so?
17.那是當然的。
Good for you.
18.報應!/活該。
Serves you right. *serve...right 
短語,表示“當然的報應”。
19.很難說。/世事難料。
You never know.
20.不足為奇。/沒什麼奇怪的。 
No wonder.
21.難怪…… 
That's why...
● 後悔05   語音:
1.我真不該那樣。
I shouldn't have done it. *
用“shouldn't have+過去分詞”表示類似責備或斥責的心情,“不該……”、“要是沒……”。
2.我要是不說那話就好了。
I shouldn't have said that. *
用於說了不該說的話時。
3.我早該知道了。
I should have known.
4.做那種事,我也太不小心了。
It was careless of me to do so.
5.我後悔我做的事。
I regret doing that.
6.我別無選擇。
I had no choice.
7.我做得太過了。 
I went too far. *
比較常用的固定短語。
8.我太緊張了。 I was too nervous. *也可用來辯解。
9.我要是再用功點就好了。
I wish I had studied harder.
10.我要是問他一下就好了。
I should have asked him.
11.不留神給忘了。
It slipped my mind

留言

熱門文章