生活美語_19喜歡、討厭時


語音:
1.我喜歡。
I like it.
2.我最愛吃比薩餅。 
I love pizza. *
女性常用love表示“很喜歡”。
3.我喜歡這套衣服。
I like this dress.
4.你滿意你的新車嗎? 
Are you pleased with your new car?
5.我喜歡這茶。
I'm fond of this tea.
6.比起咖啡來我更喜歡紅茶。
I prefer tea to coffee.
7.我對……上癮。
I'm hooked on...
8.我喜歡喝番茄湯。
Tomato soup is my cup of tea. *
常用於日常生活中,帶些詼諧語氣的表達方式。cup of tea是“喜歡的東西、對勁的東西”。
9.我非常喜歡吃日本食品。 
I've developed a great liking for Japanese food.
10.我這人很挑剔。
I'm choosy.
11.我開始喜歡吃壽司了。
 I came to like sushi.
12.簡越來越讓我喜歡。 
Jane has grown on me.
13.棒球越來越吸引我了。 
Baseball grew on me.
14.看上去挺好玩的。 
This will be fun!
15.真令人興奮! 
This is exciting!
16.我很感興趣。 
I'm interested.
17.我很滿足。
I'm satisfied.
18.我很欣賞它。 
I enjoyed it.
19.我被深深地感動了。
I was deeply moved.
20.我不喜歡這個。
I don't like it.
21.我最討厭這個了。
I hate it! *
比I don't like it更強調討厭的心情。
22.這個真噁心。
This is disgusting.
23.啐! 
Yuck! *
用於感到實在噁心時,或引起不快時。
24.臭死了! 
Peeyew! *
用於感到氣味很臭時,表示“真難聞”、“這味真臭”。
25.我不喜歡你的這種態度。 
It's your attitude I don't like.
26.我對他恨之入骨。
I hate his guts. *guts 
“腸子”。hate someone's guts是“連……的腸子都討厭、憎恨”,表達強烈的厭惡、憎恨之情。
27.我不喜歡。 
I don't care for it.
28.看見他就心煩。 
I can't stand him.
29.別再有第二次! 
Never again!
30.我已經受夠了! 
I've had it.

留言

熱門文章