生活美語_30走在街上的時候

1.鞋店在哪兒? 
Where is the shoe store?
2.對不起,我迷路了。
Excuse me, but I'm lost.
3.我在地圖上的什麼地方? 
Where am I on this map?
4.這條街叫什麼名字?
What's the name of this street?
5.這附近有郵局嗎? 
Is there a post office near here?
6.去櫻花飯店怎麼走? 
How do I get to the Sakura Hotel?
7.從第一個信號燈往右拐。
Turn right at the first traffic light.
8.洗手間在哪兒? 
Where's the rest room?
9.在右邊。
It's on the right.
10.一直走到第二個街區。 
Go straight for two blocks.
11.在左側拐角那兒就能看見。
You'll see it at the corner on your left.
12.對不起,我也是第一次來這兒。
Sorry, I'm new here, too.
13.在那家咖啡館的旁邊。 
It's next to the coffee shop.
14.在市政廳的對面。
It's across from City Hall.
15.正對著市政廳。 
It faces City Hall.
16.在書店和藥店之間。
It's between the bookstore and the drugstore.
17.在教堂的這一邊。
It's on this side of the church.
18.在這條路的盡頭。 
It's at the end of this street.
19.這兒離新宿近嗎? 
Am I near Shinjuku?
20.這兒離新宿有多遠? 
How far is it to Shinjuku? *How far is it to...? 
是就時間和距離具體要花多少所問。“到……有多遠(需要多長時間)?”。
21.要多長時間?
How long will it take? *
用來詢問到達目的地需要多長時間。
22.五分鐘左右。
About five minutes.
23.到那兒遠嗎?
 Is it far?
24.不遠。
Not far.
25.到新宿哪條路最好走? 
What's the easiest way to get to Shinjuku?
26.坐計程車去最容易找到。
The easiest way is to take a taxi.
27.到新宿哪條道最快? 
What's the quickest way to get to Shinjuku?
29.在哪兒可以發信? 
Where can I mail this?
30.在哪兒可以打電話? 
Where can I make a phone call?
31.這是條近路嗎? 
Is this the shortcut?
● 乘坐交通工具02       語音:
1.請給我一張地鐵圖。
A subway map, please.
2.售票處在哪兒? 
Where's the ticket counter?
3.到新宿多少錢?
How much is the fare to Shinjuku?
4.一百五十日元。 
It's one hundred fifty yen.
5.到新宿,我該坐哪趟車? 
Which train should I take to Shinjuku?
6.我該在哪站換車? 
Where am I supposed to change?
7.我要到荻洼在哪兒下車? 
Where am I supposed to get off for Ogikubo?
8.到新宿換乘JR的中央線。
You can change to the JR Chuo Line at Shinjuku.
9.在哪兒能坐上快車? 
Where can I catch an express train? *
特快是a limited express, 每站都停的車是a local train。
10.到第二站臺。
Go to track number two.
11.電車多長時間來一趟? 
How often do the trains come?
12.十分鐘一趟。
The trains come every ten minutes.
13.下趟快車是幾點? 
When is the next express?
14.到調布的末班車是幾點?
What time is the last train to Chofu?
15.下趟車是快車嗎?
Is the next train an express?
16.這趟車在調布停嗎?
Does this train stop at Chofu?
17.從這裡數第4站。
It's the fourth stop from here.
18.下下站。 
After the next stop.
19.到新宿還有幾站? 
How many stops are there to Shinjuku?
20.下站是哪兒? 
What's the next stop?
21.下站是調布。
The next stop is Chofu.
22.我在哪兒可以打到車? 
Where can I get a taxi?
23.計程車站在哪兒? 
Where's the taxi stand?
24.請幫我叫輛計程車。
Call me a taxi, please.
25.到市中心得多長時間? 
How long does it take to get downtown?
26.要花多少錢? 
How much does it cost?
27.您去哪兒? 
Where to?
28.請到華爾街。
To Wall Street, please.
29.請到這個地址。
To this address, please.
30.我有急事。
I'm in a hurry.
31.請走最近的路。
Take the shortest way, please.
32.請您在這兒稍等一下。
Could you wait for me, please?
33.請在這兒停吧。
Stop here, please.
34.您能幫我拿一下行李嗎? 
Could you help me carry my bag?
35.到那兒的話要花多少錢? 
How much would it cost to get there? *
用would表示類似“要是去……的話”的語氣,句子顯得有禮貌、客氣。
36.公共汽車站在哪兒?
Where's the bus stop?
37.有去機場的大巴嗎? 
Is there a bus to the airport?
38.美術館是第幾站?
How many stops to the museum?
39.下趟到成田機場的車是幾點? 
When is the next bus to Narita?
40.這輛車是去機場的嗎? 
Does this bus go to the airport?
41.麻煩您到站時告訴我一聲。
Could you tell me when to get off?
42.汽車剛走。
The bus has just left. *
加上just含有“就在剛才”的語氣。
43.汽車沒有準時來。
The buses don't come on time.
44.這兒有人坐嗎? 
Is this seat taken?
45.路上是不是很堵車? 
Isn't the traffic heavy?
● 租車03   語音:
1.租車的事,我該問誰?
Who should I ask about car rentals? *rent-a-car 
多指租借的車輛,而car rental 是指汽車租賃服務。
2.我想租輛車。
I'd like to rent a car, please.
3.你喜歡什麼車型? 
What type do you have in mind?
4.小型車就可以。
A compact, please.
5.有日本車嗎? 
Do you have any Japanese cars?
6.租金是多少? 
What's the rental fee?
7.一天30美金,每公里加20美分。
Thirty dollars a day, plus twenty cents per mile.
8.你要上保險嗎? 
Do you want insurance?
9.我要上全部的保險。
I'd like full insurance.
10.我能把車放在……?
Can I drop off the car in...?
● 交通標誌04     語音:
1.禁行!
No outlet!
2.禁止停車! 
No parking!
3.禁止超車! 
No passing
4.單行線。
One-way street
5.十字路口。
road junction

留言

熱門文章